Progress report: Week 11

This week I freshened up the baby carriage mobile I made. There were a couple of design flaws, and I wasn’t happy with the colors I had initially used for the spheres. There was no clear theme going on, just a random splash of colors that didn’t go well together.

This time I made a plan for it. I shortened the thread that the figures were hanging from, because they were hanging much too low. I also replaced the thread the mobile itself was hung from. It used to be a thick black thread, but now I’m using several rows of a very thin thread type. It’s both aesthetically and functionally much better.

The spheres are now in white, aqua and dark blue. They’re supposed to represent the sky. I’m considering changing the white out with a different shade of blue, or maybe even black, to make it more of a night sky. After all, I did put a moon and stars in the mobile. With the white now it looks more oceanic than I’d like, but it’s still a huge improvement from the green and purple.

 

mobile
before
crochetfull
after

 


Stats

 

Start weight: 127.7 kg (281 lbs)
Current weight: 106.0 kg (233 lbs)
Total difference: -21.7 kg (48 lbs)

 

weight-loss-graph-week-11
Beautiful data

 

before
Week 0

 

profile
Week 11

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *